Message Board Thread - "who knows the FLIR jpeg format?"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
who knows the FLIR jpeg format? passion 6/2/2011
hello everyone:
i want to read temperatrue value,sound value,vedio value from FLIR P Serial JPEG flie! but don't known the detail format,who can help me?thanks very much!

Re:who knows the FLIR jpeg format? KJ666 6/7/2011
If you want to write your own VB.NET program then contact the FLIR help desk and ask them for the IRIMG.OCX file. I have successfully created my own applications using this component.

To date I have written a FLIR palette designer and a building heat loss analysis application. Dont expect any support though because unfortunatley they no longer support this OCX file.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Karl.

Re:who knows the FLIR jpeg format? passion 6/7/2011
KJ666 wrote:
want to write your own VB.NET program then contact the FLIR help desk and ask them for the IRIMG.OCX file. I have successfully created my own applications using this component.

To date I have written a FLIR palette designer and a building heat loss analysis application. Dont expect any support though because unfortunatley they no longer support this OCX file.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Karl.
oh,it's great! your programe view is nice!my program tool is VC++,i don't known the .ocx is suit for it. and can you send me the .ocx and the use manual for it.thanks very much!my email is

liulinfeng206@163.com

thanks very much

Re:who knows the FLIR jpeg format? KJ666 6/7/2011
Hi,

I have just sent you an email with the attachment I got from FLIR. Hopefully it will work in your environment. It has many properties and methods for working with radiometric jpegs

Regards
Karl.

Re:who knows the FLIR jpeg format? passion 6/7/2011
KJ666 wrote:
I have just sent you an email with the attachment I got from FLIR. Hopefully it will work in your environment. It has many properties and methods for working with radiometric jpegs

Regards
Karl.
thanks very much,hope to be your friend!

Re:who knows the FLIR jpeg format? passion 6/8/2011
it seems have a problem,i can succesfully create the imimage.ocx,but can't use it

Re:who knows the FLIR jpeg format? KJ666 6/8/2011
passion wrote:
s have a problem,i can succesfully create the imimage.ocx,but can't use it
put the .LIC file in the same location as the OCX file BEFORE you add it to your form.

Re:who knows the FLIR jpeg format? passion 6/8/2011
oh.i think the .lic is only for you!what a pity!
i think i need support from flir.

who can help me? flir support come out?

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012