Message Board Thread - "Traveling with a camera"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Traveling with a camera CRCThermal 8/5/2011
Flying for the first time with my camera. Read a similar post from 2008, Has there been any recent changes on restrictions with carrying it on or should I be good?

Thanks in advance

Re:Traveling with a camera dandersen 8/5/2011
They may not like the extra batteries, buy I have never been stopped.

Where are you going? That may make a differance.

Re:Traveling with a camera Jim Garner 8/15/2011
CRCThermal wrote:
for the first time with my camera. Read a similar post from 2008, Has there been any recent changes on restrictions with carrying it on or should I be good?

Thanks in advance
Always carry your camera onboard with 1 battery, do NOT ship below, it will be damaged! I carry a hardcopy worksheet (example) in the case to show TSA what it actually does. You shouldn't have any problems in the continental US, overseas is more difficult.

Re:Traveling with a camera CRCThermal 8/15/2011
Jim Garner wrote:
Always carry your camera onboard with 1 battery, do NOT ship below, it will be damaged! I carry a hardcopy worksheet (example) in the case to show TSA what it actually does. You shouldn't have any problems in the continental US, overseas is more difficult.
Thanks guys, Didn't have any problems at Logan.

Re:Traveling with a camera glassman 12/22/2011
A close friend was forced to put his camera in he hold of a european carrier from the UK to Spain. It never arrived but did appear on Ebay in south America some months later!
It is an absolute must to put in carry on bagage

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012