Message Board Thread - "Level 1 Certified Report Question"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Level 1 Certified Report Question NRI 8/5/2011
I have done my report and they responded that a measuring of temperature must be included in the report. The parameters must be appropriate for the surface measured. I am not sure what they are wanting. The report only shows reflective apparent temperature. I am thinking it needs to have the atmospheric temp on there but it's not showing up. Can anyone help?

Re:Level 1 Certified Report Question ldapkus 8/6/2011
NRI wrote:
done my report and they responded that a measuring of temperature must be included in the report. The parameters must be appropriate for the surface measured. I am not sure what they are wanting. The report only shows reflective apparent temperature. I am thinking it needs to have the atmospheric temp on there but it's not showing up. Can anyone help?
Which software are you using?

Re:Level 1 Certified Report Question NRI 8/6/2011
ldapkus wrote:
Which software are you using?
Quick Report 1.2 Came with traing

Re:Level 1 Certified Report Question Shandley 8/28/2011
NRI wrote:
done my report and they responded that a measuring of temperature must be included in the report. The parameters must be appropriate for the surface measured. I am not sure what they are wanting. The report only shows reflective apparent temperature. I am thinking it needs to have the atmospheric temp on there but it's not showing up. Can anyone help?
Could they be talking about a spot or area marker? Do you have one of those in the photos in your report?

Re:Level 1 Certified Report Question Hill Top TI 9/1/2011
Shandly is correct. The field assignment requires that at lest (one) measurement tool be used.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012