Message Board Thread - "Thermal image viewing "

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Thermal image viewing blkexp98 8/26/2011
I have a good many images to look through and was curious if there is any fast way to bring up an image and check various spots on it? The measurement tools are there once i get it into reporter but before i get to that stage i like to look through them outside of the report form. Viewing like a normal image in Windows XP can only let me see so much. If i could pull an image up close to that quick but have some measurement tools would be a big help.

So is there anything that will do what im wanting? The web viewer always seems slow to me so id rather use something else.

Re:Thermal image viewing Gary Orlove 8/26/2011
FLIR QuickReport 1.2 SP2 (1.0.1.217)

FLIR QuickReport, allows users to organize and analyze the radiometric images from its infrared cameras and present them in a report in just three easy steps.
The software allows the user to adjust the level, span, zoom and pan of the camera. FLIR QuickReport features a choice of ten different color palettes. The alarm displays risk of surface condensation, mould growth and inadequate insulation. The built-in report templates allow the user to either include two infrared images, or an infrared image and a digital photo. Image descriptions and text and voice comments can be transferred automatically into the report. The inspection report can be emailed or exported into Excel, or to the FLIR Reporter software.

Download it for free at:
http://flir.custhelp.com/app/home

Click the downloads button

Re:Thermal image viewing Andry 10/4/2011
blkexp98 wrote:
a good many images to look through and was curious if there is any fast way to bring up an image and check various spots on it? The measurement tools are there once i get it into reporter but before i get to that stage i like to look through them outside of the report form. Viewing like a normal image in Windows XP can only let me see so much. If i could pull an image up close to that quick but have some measurement tools would be a big help.

So is there anything that will do what im wanting? The web viewer always seems slow to me so id rather use something else.
Greetings,

I'm new at this thermal imaging and stuff. Its a really interesting for me.

Do you happen to have a IR picture of something (car, house, electric panel, etc) that's buried (maybe the correct term is: after cleared out) under the snow.

Since I live at Southern Asia, and we didn't have winter in here. And I want to know what to do or how do you set the parameters, if you had to take and measure something with IR camera in snowy condition.

Thanks

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012