Message Board Thread - "Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster for sale"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster for sale HomeEnergy 9/25/2011
I have a Minneapolis blower door for sale. It was purchsed new in Spring of 2010. It includes a DG-700 (with fresh calibration) with cruise control, TECTITE software, fan with case, frame and panel for 8 foot doors with carrying cases and manual.I will also include two pressure pans and several extra hoses. I am sking $2100.

I also have a Duct Blaster for sale. I purchsed it used about 2 months ago from a gentleman who only used it to complete is probationary RESNET ratings. It includes a DG 700 (with fresh calibration), fan control, manuals and carrying case. I also have a full case of Duct Mask (6 rolls). I am asking $1400.

The items aare located in Missouri. I am willing to help with delivery.

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster for sale HomeEnergy 10/12/2011
The Blower Door and Duct Blaster have been sold.

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster for sale Jarad 3/15/2012
HomeEnergy wrote:
a Minneapolis blower door for sale. It was purchsed new in Spring of 2010. It includes a DG-700 (with fresh calibration) with cruise control, TECTITE software, fan with case, frame and panel for 8 foot doors with carrying cases and manual.I will also include two pressure pans and several extra hoses. I am sking $2100.

I also have a Duct Blaster for sale. I purchsed it used about 2 months ago from a gentleman who only used it to complete is probationary RESNET ratings. It includes a DG 700 (with fresh calibration), fan control, manuals and carrying case. I also have a full case of Duct Mask (6 rolls). I am asking $1400.

The items aare located in Missouri. I am willing to help with delivery.
Do you still have your blower door for sale?

Jarad

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012