Message Board Thread - "For sale B400 Thermal Camera"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/4/2011
For sale B400 camera purchased one year ago. Getting out of the Home Inspection Business. Camera has every option available with two heat settings. Still has warrantee left asking $12500.00 canadian paid over $18000.00

Call 519 573 1338
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Krayukhin 10/5/2011
Dave Bass wrote:
e B400 camera purchased one year ago. Getting out of the Home Inspection Business. Camera has every option available with two heat settings. Still has warrantee left asking $12500.00 canadian paid over $18000.00

Call 519 573 1338
10 000
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/6/2011
Krayukhin wrote:
10 000
No thanks though
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Krayukhin 10/7/2011
Dave Bass wrote:
No thanks though
last price 10500
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/7/2011
Krayukhin wrote:
last price 10500
The lowest I would consider is 12000.00
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Krayukhin 10/10/2011
Dave Bass wrote:
The lowest I would consider is 12000.00
I am limited in the money.
11000.
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/11/2011
Krayukhin wrote:
I am limited in the money.
11000.
11500 and you have a deal
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Krayukhin 10/11/2011
Dave Bass wrote:
11500 and you have a deal
Camera has every option available with two heat settings.
- indicate what
- state of the device
- Do you know when the camera was purchased and the date of calibration?
- Defects, damage?

This is a very tempting offer
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/12/2011
Krayukhin wrote:
Camera has every option available with two heat settings.
- indicate what
- state of the device
- Do you know when the camera was purchased and the date of calibration?
- Defects, damage?

This is a very tempting offer
Camera has the lower heat setting 0 to 240 degrees and 240 to 360 degrees. All other options are bluetooth, digital camera, notes can be written or typed, diagrams drawn etc.

The device is like new only 160 images on it and most of them were from training.

The camera was purchased Sept 15 2010 and calibrated at the time. I will give the purchaser a copy of the bill of sale.

There are no defects or damage to the camera or case.
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Krayukhin 10/12/2011
Dave Bass wrote:
Camera has the lower heat setting 0 to 240 degrees and 240 to 360 degrees. All other options are bluetooth, digital camera, notes can be written or typed, diagrams drawn etc.

The device is like new only 160 images on it and most of them were from training.

The camera was purchased Sept 15 2010 and calibrated at the time. I will give the purchaser a copy of the bill of sale.

There are no defects or damage to the camera or case.
I live in Russia and for me it's a lot of money.
My salary is $ 370 per month. I saved money for a long time.
Make a discount and get a good friend in Russia.
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/13/2011
Krayukhin wrote:
I live in Russia and for me it's a lot of money.
My salary is $ 370 per month. I saved money for a long time.
Make a discount and get a good friend in Russia.
I thank you for your interest but I thought this was a reputable website I was on.
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Krayukhin 10/14/2011
Dave Bass wrote:
I thank you for your interest but I thought this was a reputable website I was on.
I'm ready to buy 11000
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/14/2011
Krayukhin wrote:
I'm ready to buy 11000
Ok then please send me your contact information to sfhidave@rogers.com
 
Re:For sale B400 Thermal Camera Dave Bass 10/19/2011
Dave Bass wrote:
Ok then please send me your contact information to sfhidave@rogers.com
To Krayukhin I assume that you are not interested in the camera as you have not replied??????
 


  • Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

     

  •   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012