Message Board Thread - "T300 With Warranty US Only"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
T300 With Warranty US Only IR-STL 10/27/2011
Due to healh issues i need to close my business, which is commercial property management. I was planning to work in the energy audit field but plans have changed.

Have 2009 upgraded to 2010 purchesed Sept 2010 maybe used twice. Two batteris, holster, 12V DC adapter, Builder 2.1, moisture meeter and remaining 2 year warranty. Total invested $8,600 make offer. Will ship on wire transfer only.

Re:T300 With Warranty US Only amsndt 11/12/2011
IR-STL wrote:
healh issues i need to close my business, which is commercial property management. I was planning to work in the energy audit field but plans have changed.

Have 2009 upgraded to 2010 purchesed Sept 2010 maybe used twice. Two batteris, holster, 12V DC adapter, Builder 2.1, moisture meeter and remaining 2 year warranty. Total invested $8,600 make offer. Will ship on wire transfer only.
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE CAMERA,I WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN INFRARED AND THIS THE MODEL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. I AM WILLING TO PAY $5200 FOR THE CAMERA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM SEARCHING FOR AN IR UNIT AND NEED TO PURCHASE ONE ASAP.

Re:T300 With Warranty US Only IR-STL 11/13/2011
amsndt wrote:
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE CAMERA,I WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN INFRARED AND THIS THE MODEL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. I AM WILLING TO PAY $5200 FOR THE CAMERA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM SEARCHING FOR AN IR UNIT AND NEED TO PURCHASE ONE ASAP.
I you could provide more information who you are i will provide a counter offer

Sale USA only
Sale payment by wire transfer only

larry@cprsells.com
314-660-0370

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012