Message Board Thread - "Equine Thermography France"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Equine Thermography France Carol-Ann 11/2/2011
Hello there,

I have just bought an E60bx to keep an eye on my Endurance Horses and perhaps build a small business around it. I have shown photos to my vet who is very excited by the concept and wants to work on a protocol with me which is great.

I know there are loads of courses available in the UK and the USA but unfortunatly I am not able to travel due to comitments here in France.

So I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to give me some hints, tips and pointers regarding equine thermography please.

Carol-Ann

Re:Equine Thermography France Carol-Ann 11/6/2011
I am also trying to find the book Practical Equine Thermography by Tom Ivers.

I have been serching all over the internet, his website is now closed so if anyone knows where I could get a copy or download the e-book your help would be much appreciated.

Re:Equine Thermography France petergeldenhuis 12/27/2011
Carol-Ann wrote:
so trying to find the book Practical Equine Thermography by Tom Ivers.

I have been serching all over the internet, his website is now closed so if anyone knows where I could get a copy or download the e-book your help would be much appreciated.
Hi Carol-Ann,

Send me your email and I will send you a copy of the ebook. peter@equinethermography.co.za

Peter

Re:Equine Thermography France Carol-Ann 12/28/2011
Peter - Hi there,

That would be fantastac thank you - I have just sent you an e-mail and here is my e-mail carolvanblerk@aol.com

Kind regards

Carol-Ann

Re:Equine Thermography France dannomelzer 2/4/2012
Carol-Ann wrote:
here,

I have just bought an E60bx to keep an eye on my Endurance Horses and perhaps build a small business around it. I have shown photos to my vet who is very excited by the concept and wants to work on a protocol with me which is great.

I know there are loads of courses available in the UK and the USA but unfortunatly I am not able to travel due to comitments here in France.

So I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to give me some hints, tips and pointers regarding equine thermography please.

Carol-Ann
Equineinfraredimaging.com
is my favorite specialty we have a training program to be certified for equine imaging.
My Name is Danno Melzer Equine Thermographer
If you want more information on becoming certified email at : equinescan@gmail.com
I can forward information and details for being certified equine infrared thermographer.

Re:Equine Thermography France Carol-Ann 2/5/2012
Danno - Hello there,

Thank you for your reply - I have sent you an e-mail.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012