Message Board Thread - "Hospital Thermography Survey Requirements"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Hospital Thermography Survey Requirements jlowell 1/5/2012
I am trying to find where it states the Requirements for Hospitals to perform Infrared Surveys. I was under the impression that they are required to perform it yearly but I wanted to be able to quote it. I am having no luck finding it online through searches.

Thanks for any help.

Re:Hospital Thermography Survey Requirements Top Gun 1/5/2012
I tried searching hospital accreditation and came up empty handed as well. Perhaps you could try visiting a hospital near you and ask questions to their facility personnel.

Re:Hospital Thermography Survey Requirements EDAZ 2/13/2012
I had the same question. I was told that the "Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations" (JCAHO)is the authority governing hospitals in this regard.
www.jointcommission.org, although my first attempt at finding a document on their website concerning IR inspections came up empty.

Good Luck!

Re:Hospital Thermography Survey Requirements VisionIR 3/7/2012
I believe the JCAHO is correct. Even if you find the "requirement" I wouldn't try to ram it down their throat that would be the Joint Commissions job. You could say you offer thermographic surveys that satisfy the Joint Commissions requirements or at least that's what I would do.
Good Luck...Jeff

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012