Message Board Thread - "Moisture meter"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Moisture meter Dave1976 1/30/2012
Can anyone recommend a good moisture meter not looking to spend a whole lot I normally only scan electricial thanks

Re:Moisture meter Gary Orlove 1/31/2012
Check these out:

http://www.extech.com/instruments/categories.asp?catid=11

Re:Moisture meter Affinity Thermal Diagnostics 2/3/2012
Dave1976 wrote:
yone recommend a good moisture meter not looking to spend a whole lot I normally only scan electricial thanks
Hello I use a Etech meterlink MO297 and love it. I like the idea that it detects without having to use the probes. Also it is Bluetooth communicable with the Flir Cameras. I shopped all over my camera recently and my moisture meter and Jess Battle at Global Test Supply was the best deal by far and great follow up and customer service. His email is jbattle@globaltestsupply.com or 910-442-2164 ext.3004 I would recommend contacting him. He sell multiple different items and will help you find the best on for you. Tell him Jim Snider with Affinity Thermal Diagnostics sent you.

Re:Moisture meter Linas 2/3/2012
Affinity Thermal Diagnostics wrote:
Hello I use a Etech meterlink MO297 and love it. I like the idea that it detects without having to use the probes. Also it is Bluetooth communicable with the Flir Cameras. I shopped all over my camera recently and my moisture meter and Jess Battle at Global Test Supply was the best deal by far and great follow up and customer service. His email is jbattle@globaltestsupply.com or 910-442-2164 ext.3004 I would recommend contacting him. He sell multiple different items and will help you find the best on for you. Tell him Jim Snider with Affinity Thermal Diagnostics sent you.
Zorro Tools has a good price for that meter
http://www.zorotools.com/g/00054586/k-G0409157?srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=26-80243960-2&utm_source=channel_intelligence&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pricegrabber

Re:Moisture meter Mobius01 5/13/2012
Dave1976 wrote:
yone recommend a good moisture meter not looking to spend a whole lot I normally only scan electricial thanks
First of all you always get what you paid for. Dont spend $100-200 on those crappy Extech pinless moisture meters that are only good for WOOD. I have learned the hard way.

You also dont want to spend $900 on a moisture meter that is an over kill.

If you ask me, go with DRI-EAZ AQUANT MOISTURE METER. This is good for drywalls, floor tiles etc.

I advice you decide.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012