Message Board Thread - "Reporter 8.5 Pro Templates for Electrical Panels"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Reporter 8.5 Pro Templates for Electrical Panels Glennrf45 3/24/2012
Just wondering if there is a repository for infrared report templates. We should all start sharing the ones that we use. Any ideas?

Re:Reporter 8.5 Pro Templates for Electrical Panels IRsloopyeah 3/30/2012
Glennrf45 wrote:
ndering if there is a repository for infrared report templates. We should all start sharing the ones that we use. Any ideas?

If it has to be specific? like me it has to because of company grounds. so i had to create my own through word. hope someone has one for you good luck!

Re:Reporter 8.5 Pro Templates for Electrical Panels Glennrf45 3/30/2012
IRsloopyeah wrote:
If it has to be specific? like me it has to because of company grounds. so i had to create my own through word. hope someone has one for you good luck!
I have some templates built already, but I'm looking to see what everyone else is using. You know. What format, what information, what formulas, etc.

Re:Reporter 8.5 Pro Templates for Electrical Panels Bob Berry 4/3/2012
For me, I have invested a lot of my own time and energy designing my own templates, and I am not inclined to share them. I suppose this is the same for most people that have really good templates, and have developed them over a long period of time. However I have developed templates for others as part of a contract before, and will do this for anyone that wishes to hire me to develop them on their behalf.

The problem with this is that so much of what we do is subjective and based on our own preference, so it is difficult to use something developed by someone else, with different goals. I am also unlikely to use a template developed by some else that uses a formula that I did not derive myself and don't fully understand.

I have however published a blog on electrical thermography reports that may help. http://www.thermalvision.ie/2011/11/electrical-reports-what-should-be-in-them/

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012