Message Board Thread - "Where can i find some Thesis about Solar collector ( measuring the heat of pipes by a Infrared camera ?)"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Where can i find some Thesis about Solar collector ( measuring the heat of pipes by a Infrared camera ?) Rabih 6/18/2004
hallo im making an Bachelor Thesis about measuring the heat of the water that flows inside the pipes of a Flat Collector ,,so i need to read some old Thesis to get an idea how that will work ,,,,so please any advice or Good links to read .
Thanks

Re:Where can i find some Thesis about Solar collector ( measuring the heat of pipes by a Infrared camera ?) Gary Orlove 6/18/2004
Please refer to my reply to an earlier post of yours at http://www.infraredtraining.com/community/boards/thread/1154/

Please respond to that post and tell us what you are trying to do, and what parts of the solar collector you want to analyze. Then we may be able to help you.

Gary Orlove
Infrared Training Center

Re:Where can i find some Thesis about Solar collector ( measuring the heat of pipes by a Infrared camera ?) Gary Orlove 6/18/2004
Here is some more information for you:

INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY STUDY AND DIGITAL THERMAL IMAGE PROCESSING FOR SOLAR COLLECTORS IN IRRIGATION
Ghislajn DESTOBBELEIRE
Ministère de l'Equipement, du Logement, de l'Aménagement du Territoire et des Transports, Centre d'Etudes
Techniques de l'Equipement MEDITERRANEE, B.P. 39 — 13762 — LES MILLES CEDEX — FRANCE
SPIEVol. 780 Thermosense IX (1987)!

Application of non-contact infrared thermometers and infrared scanners to large active solar systems
Eric M. Wormser, P.E.
Wormser Scientific Corporation
88 Foxwood Rd. , Stamford, CT 06903
170 / SPIE Vol. 520 Thermosense VII (1984)

Solar collector systems analysis using infrared scanning techniques
Anthony Eden
Solar Energy Research Institute, Golden, Colorado 80401
208 / SPIE Vol. 254 Thermosense 111(1980)

Gary Orlove
Infrared Training Center

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012