Message Board Thread - "LEED and Infrared"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
LEED and Infrared ISeeIt.ca 5/31/2012
I'm looking to more effectively market my infrared imaging services to engineering firms that cater to LEED clients.

This continues to be a growing sector up here in the Ontario/Quebec regions.

I’d be looking for well worded, effective bullets that would best describe how IR can contribute to a LEED commissioning effort.

Anyone have anything put together?

Re:LEED and Infrared Bernie Lyon 5/31/2012
ISeeIt.ca wrote:
king to more effectively market my infrared imaging services to engineering firms that cater to LEED clients.

This continues to be a growing sector up here in the Ontario/Quebec regions.

I’d be looking for well worded, effective bullets that would best describe how IR can contribute to a LEED commissioning effort.

Anyone have anything put together?
Have you considered becoming, or are you a member of, the USGBC (United States Green Building Council)?
I suggest you visit their website: www.usgbc.org You may get some good ideas there.
For a list of thermographers that offer their services along the lines of green buildings try this: http://greenhomeguide.com/search/phrase/thermography
You can see how other thermographers are marketing themselves. Here is another: www.iranalyzers.com/greenbuilding.htm
A few years back there were presentations given at the HVAC Educators & Trainers Conference. These covered green buildings and LEED. They were available to download for a while. You may try contacting the folks at HVAC Excellence to see if you might get copies of these.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012