Message Board Thread - "Veterinary IR Courses"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Veterinary IR Courses vet-therm 8/25/2004
There will be a hands on Basic Veterinary IR Course in Roswell, New Mexico on December 4-8, 2004. This session will focus on how to choose and operate an appropriate infrared
camera from one of several manufacturers; saftey, applicable anatomy and physiology, how to prepare the patient and the environment for an infrared examination, proper patient positioning,
artifact avoidance, etc. Both small and large animal models will be imaged by participants.

A more advanced course will be held in waterbury, Connecticut on October 1-5, 2004. This session will be a continuation of Session 1, however it will focus primarily on helping experienced veterinary thermographers improve their ability to produce high quality thermal images that are suitable for diagnostic use. Additionally, this session will incorporate opportunities to present and discuss clinical cases, review critical principles such as artifact detection, and take several field trips including a working fieldtrip to a racetrack such as Belmont Park, or other equine facility.

Please see details on : http://www.vet-therm.com

We look forward to seeing some of you at the courses.

Re:Veterinary IR Courses otto van solkema 2/25/2006
I can recommend this course to any one. Having done a one on one training in 2004, I learned quite a bit.
So again, if you want to learn, do not hesitate

Re:Veterinary IR Courses c-rob 6/15/2006
I was hoping to take the vet therm course in Connecticut this June but unfortunately I'll be receiving my camera just a few weeks to late. Is there anyone that can tell me if there is another course comming up and also anyone who has taken the course in connecticut that knows information regarding the accomodations and etc.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012