Message Board Thread - "P-60 LW Camera & Level-I,II,III Courses in India"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
P-60 LW Camera & Level-I,II,III Courses in India PKS 3/20/2005
Dear Garry Orlove,

Can we use the ThermaCam-P60 which is a long wave length camera for furnace/heater tube inspection. Whether you are conductiong Level-I,II,III courses in India, if yes when & where.

Re:P-60 LW Camera & Level-I,II,III Courses in India Bob Berry 3/20/2005
You should be able to use your P60 for furnace tube inspections, but you will need to have a filter fitted to it. I believe the filter needed is a 10.9 micron.

If you click on the "courses" link to the left of the screen and click on "course schedule" you will see a full list of courses, I would be very supprised if India was not listed.

Re:P-60 LW Camera & Level-I,II,III Courses in India Prashanta 3/26/2005
Thanks I got the programme calender. let me know, What will be the cost involved in installing a filter as you said.

Re:P-60 problem masmii 8/6/2007
PKS wrote:
rry Orlove,

Can we use the ThermaCam-P60 which is a long wave length camera for furnace/heater tube inspection. Whether you are conductiong Level-I,II,III courses in India, if yes when & where.

Dear Sir,
We found the problem with LCD remote controller which we found the problem with the display hank, before we used no problem but after a half hour we using them the display hank(not detected)
The Question are :
1. Therma cam P60 or LCD controller problem?
2. If LCD controller problem, Do you know the price of LCD Controller.
3 If Therma cam P60 problem, where the problem and Do you know the price of the parts?
Please your advice

Thank you
Masuri

Re:P-60 LW Camera & Level-I,II,III Courses in India Shaibal Ghosh 8/8/2007
PKS wrote:
rry Orlove,

Yes we PCI LTD, conduct Certified ITC courses here in India.

For course schedule etc I request you to send me your details by email, to the address mentioned below.

So that our coordinator get in touch with you.

Best Regards,
Shaibal Ghosh

Mobile:+91-9830202043 / Fax: +91 - 11 - 25755815
Email: shaibalghosh@prime-pci.com
Web: www.primegroupindia.com

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012