Message Board Thread - "can't download pics"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
can't download pics Atlantic-Thermal 12/8/2005
I own a b20hsv. purchased in april. i can't transfer images from the camera to the computer using quickview. Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me

Re:can't download pics Jim Haney 12/8/2005
That usually happens if the driver doesn't install correctly, if you have a software firewall or Novell installed, or the IP adderss of the camera is conflicting with an address on your network.

You can go to www.flirthermography.com and click on the customer support link. there you will find my contact info. You can contact me via telephone and I can help you troubleshoot the problem.

Jim Haney

Re:can't download pics Conrad 12/17/2005
I have no problem... re-install your software and try again... I usually use a pcima card on the laptop and xp does the rest.

Re:can't download pics what? 12/24/2005
If you are using a software firewall, you need to add the IP address of your camera to the list of network devices allowed by the software.

Re:can't download pics Darrin 1/7/2008
I have not been able to use Quickview at all since upgrading to Vista... is there an alternate program I could use? I do not do alot with the images other than send them off as part of an email to insurance adjusters..

Re:can't download pics Bob Berry 1/8/2008
Darrin wrote:
not been able to use Quickview at all since upgrading to Vista... is there an alternate program I could use? I do not do alot with the images other than send them off as part of an email to insurance adjusters..
Quickview is not compatable with vista, you need to upgrade to quickreport 1.1.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012