Message Board Thread - "JPG Analysis"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
JPG Analysis Edd Hindmarsh 12/10/2005
Using a P65 and Reporter 2000 Professional, why, sometimes during analysis of the image, the temperature shown as a whole number, and sometimes gives a better analysis by giving it down to a decimal point. It is impossible for there to be no decimal points in a Report of 75 pages. Please assist me, because it is maybe just finger trouble

Re:JPG Analysis Francky Vereecke 12/10/2005
In a formula you can change precision ( Change Formula -> Precision)

Re:JPG Analysis Edd Hindmarsh 12/11/2005
Thanks Francky, but will this also affect the temperature shown on the image when using the 'flying spotmeter'

Re:JPG Analysis jgagnon 12/12/2005
If you store an image in the second camera range (0C to 500C) Reporter 2000 will not show a decimal place for the spot/area measurements. This might explain what you are seeing. One way around this is to create a formula, as indicated by Francky. The formula doesn’t need to calculate anything. Just connect to SP01, set the precision to 1, and save the formula. Then you can display it on the page using the field tool. The flying spot will not show the decimal, I don’t know of a workaround for this. I checked Reporter 7 and it correctly shows the temperature to 1 decimal place for the flying spot and for tools on the image. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Jason Gagnon
FLIR Systems, Inc.
Technical Support
e-mail: jason.gagnon@flir.com

Re:JPG Analysis Edd Hindmarsh 12/16/2005
Thanks Jason, I'll give it a try.
Regards
Edd

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012