Message Board Thread - "Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter Azar 2/4/2004
I have a pre-owned Agema 550 with 3.9 filter for sale. The camera has been inspected by a FLIR service technician and includes an updated calibration certificate. It is a great option if you work in the petrochemical industry and you perform furnace tube inspections. I am packaging the camera with Reporter software at half the cost you would expect to pay for a new shortwave camera and software.
Call for more details 978-901-8206
Due to export restriction North America Inquiries only.

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter thermoimagen 2/10/2004
hi louh
can you tell me how much are asking for camera?..please exclude software and quote the lens in separate item, sent info to termoimg@telnor.net

regards

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter ing. Annovi Gabriele 3/7/2004
I'm interested in your thermo camera but i'm writing from Italy and i'm a refinery inspector and so i need this kind of thermo camera!
If you are interested in this sale please e-mail me at ing.annovi.gabriele@libero.it

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter tbon100k 5/5/2004
i am interested in this camera, price, usage and condition.

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter Ronnie 5/6/2004
I am interested in the camera you are offering. I am working in NDT and we need a camera like that. Please let me know your price in an e-mail.

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter Azar 5/11/2004
Please post your email address or email me your contact info to azar.louh@flir.com and I will email you pricing and a datasheet on the 550

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter me 11/24/2004
are you steel interested in selling your camera? If yes, could you please precise the price
best regards

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter me 11/24/2004
are you steel interested in selling your camera? If yes, could you please precise the price
best regards

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter ing. Annovi Gabriele 7/8/2006
I' m writing form Italy and I have no problem with exportation by support of FLIR Italy and so please reply to this e-mail if you are interested in selling your camera!
Best regards!

Gabriele Ing. Annovi

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter LMike 10/8/2007
Azar wrote:
a pre-owned Agema 550 with 3.9 filter for sale. The camera has been inspected by a FLIR service technician and includes an updated calibration certificate. It is a great option if you work in the petrochemical industry and you perform furnace tube inspections. I am packaging the camera with Reporter software at half the cost you would expect to pay for a new shortwave camera and software.
Dear Friends
I would like if you have the manual of this AGEMA 550 to read about it, and study the posibly transaction wiith you, we are interested but we need talk with my partner,

In advance thanks a lot!
we are doing efficiency and saving energy....and probably we must to buy your camera
http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/ASISKYB

Regards
LMike
asiskyb@hotmail.com, asiskyb@gmail.com

Re:Agema 550 for sale with 3.9 filter Shaibal Ghosh 5/27/2009
Azar wrote:
a pre-owned Agema 550 with 3.9 filter for sale. The camera has been inspected by a FLIR service technician and includes an updated calibration certificate. It is a great option if you work in the petrochemical industry and you perform furnace tube inspections. I am packaging the camera with Reporter software at half the cost you would expect to pay for a new shortwave camera and software.
Yes I am intrested for the purchase can you send me a quote.

Please exclude the lenses and the software while sending your quote.

Do not worry for export restriction we will under take all the formalities for DOD approval in US and DGFT approval here in India.

Best regards,
Shaibal Ghosh
Email: shaibalghosh@prime-pci.com

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012