Message Board Thread - "Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems Bobby L 7/5/2006
Dyna Scan is a predicitive service company located in Louisville, KY. We performed IR inspections on electrical systems in 30 states last year. Looking for an individual with at least 1 year experience in Infrared Thermography and electrical field. Dyna Scan will train to become Level II certified. This position comes with alot of travel and great benefits.

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems sreten 7/6/2006
Hi, I am working in electro Distribution Company in Belgrade, Serbia, Europe. and I have level I certification, and more than 5 years of experience in infra red thermography in high voltage (400 to 10 kV) systems and substations. If I have any chances, please, inform me on sretend@edb.eps.co.yu.

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems SoCal Infrared 7/9/2006
Interested to know more?
Currently reside in Southern California, Level 1 certified
peter@socalinfrared.com

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems ing. Annovi Gabriele 7/9/2006
Infrared level 2 EN 473 with all industrial an energetic certification and 12 years of experience since my engeneering university degree.
If you wanti more information reply at ing.annovi.gabriele@libero.it
Best regards!
Gabriele Ing. Annovi

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems Laland 7/9/2006
Am an electrical engineer and an ITC Level 1 Certified Thermographer from the Philippines. My email is charisse333@hotmail.com

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems George 7/10/2006
I would like more information on the job posted. I have worked with Infrared Thermography for 6 years in the electrical utility industry and have been certified a Level I Thermographer by ITC. I have been responsible for setting up procedures for our region for IR surveys.

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems George 7/10/2006
I neglected to include my e-mail address in earlier response. I would apprecited more information. gwverdon@aep.com. George

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems Wayne Davis 7/10/2006
I have three years experience in infrared thermography. I am a level II, and also have certification in Building Science. I have attended training in Home Inspection and Electrical Applications. All of my training is through ITC. I own and operate a P65HS. I reside in Madison, Indiana. You may contact me at davisinfraredtechnology@adelphia.net

Wayne

Re:Hiring: IR Thermographer for electrical systems Prashanta 8/29/2006
I am having more than 6 years of experience in Thermography from India. You may communicate me at prashantasahoo@rediffmail.com.

P.K. Sahoo

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012