Message Board Thread - "Video Recorder for E series"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Video Recorder for E series Shaibal Ghosh 11/29/2006
Is it possable to connect a hand held video camera to the E45/E300 to record a live scan along with voice input. If so please inform from where I can source these recoders with display.

Re:Video Recorder for E series Raphael ITC Eurasia 11/29/2006
I suggest that you purchase an ARCHOS digital video recorder, or an equivalent product.
www.archos.com.

Regards.

Re:Video Recorder for E series Gary Orlove 11/29/2006
Also you can use any camcorder with a video input. They work great too!

Gary Orlove
Infrared Training Center

Re:Video Recorder for E series cannman 11/29/2006
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4884090970055670012&q=infraredsurvey.com

this is what you need go to my link under videos

www.infraredsurvey.com

ask the snell guys about my videos

go pats

Re:Video Recorder for E series Ea1Services 12/3/2006
Shaibal Ghosh wrote:
ossable to connect a hand held video camera to the E45/E300 to record a live scan along with voice input. If so please inform from where I can source these recoders with display.
I am looking for the "Best Practices" way to connect my EX320 to a video monitor and as I acquire the image, save it to a RW/DVD format for projects. Also, does anyone have a recommendation for acquiring a longer than 15' cable that will link to the monitor from the camera?

It would be great if anyone has seen a RW/DVD built into a monitor.

Re:Video Recorder for E series itcwm 12/6/2006
Canon Elura 100 has video camera with video input and it can save video on SD card for fast transfer to computer.

Re:Video Recorder for E series HVAC 12/24/2006
Ea1Services wrote:
I am looking for the "Best Practices" way to connect my EX320 to a video monitor and as I acquire the image, save it to a RW/DVD format for projects. Also, does anyone have a recommendation for acquiring a longer than 15' cable that will link to the monitor from the camera?

I have an HP laptop with 17in screen. I bought a "K World" TV tuner card for $75.00 from a local computer store, and a 65ft video cable on line at Radio Shack for $20.00. The tv tuner card has all the inputr plugs and this allows me to let the customer watch my laptop instead of looking over my shoulder. The computer store said my camera wouldn't push more than 10ft, but It does fine down 65ft. I think my next cable will be 150ft. Jay Bowen, an ITC instructor saw my 65ft cable in Atlanta GA. and can varifiy that this works with my laptop. Also I can record staight to CD/DVD and edit later.

Re:Video Recorder for E series HVAC 12/24/2006
Ea1Services wrote:

Go online to Radio Shack and look under S video cables. I bought a 65ft for $20.00 and it works just fine. other web sites have upto 350ft, but I haven't tried one of those as they are expensive.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012