Message Board Thread - "Equine Thermography Correspondence Course"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Equine Thermography Correspondence Course Thermohorse AUS 12/7/2006
My Name is Paul Jonson. I live on the Mid East Coast of Australia. I am a certified FLIR Thermographer and have a very strong interest in Equine Thermography, are there any correspondence courses available.

I have included a thermal image of a hoof abscess.
This was then trated with laser and the horse was back in track work in 7 days.

Re:Equine Thermography Correspondence Course c-rob 1/1/2007
Paul,

I'm not familiar with Australia at all but are you located in the area of Brisbane? I know of someone in Brisbane that I find has the most remarkable amount of knowledge on Animal Thermography. I've never come accross a correspondence course in Equine Thermography, but perhaps you can hook up with an experienced equine thermographer that can offer you online help.
On another note.... The hoof abscess that you are seeing in this picture.... Is it the outside of the horses right hoof where the purple colour forms a circle?

Best Regards

Re:Equine Thermography Correspondence Course EquineThermo 4/16/2007
Thermohorse AUS wrote:
is Paul Jonson. I live on the Mid East Coast of Australia. I am a certified FLIR Thermographer and have a very strong interest in Equine Thermography, are there any correspondence courses available.

Noticed your post and though this is a late reply I thought it might interest you to know that Inside Out Diagnositic Imaging offers some correspondence upgrading to their franchisees. Maybe they can offer something to you.

Re:Equine Thermography Correspondence Course dreya 5/2/2009
Thermohorse AUS wrote:
is Paul Jonson. I live on the Mid East Coast of Australia. I am a certified FLIR Thermographer and have a very strong interest in Equine Thermography, are there any correspondence courses available.

Hi Paul Johnson, A long time since you wrote this I know, but have you found any information?? I am keen to learn myself and my horse is in desperate need of some help.
Many thanks. Dreya Matena

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012