Message Board Thread - "NEW THERMOGRAPHER--NEEDING MARKETING IDEAS"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
NEW THERMOGRAPHER--NEEDING MARKETING IDEAS MMS 12/21/2006
WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT OTHERS MARKETING IDEAS THAT HAVE AND HAVE NOT WORKED--ILIVE IN SOUTHERN MICHIGAN

Re:NEW THERMOGRAPHER--NEEDING MARKETING IDEAS PhysicsGeek 1/19/2007
This may not be quite the marketing idea you're looking for, but would you be willing to consider using your IR equipment to help a couple university students develop some nice visual aids for their senior research project in exchange for a brief mention and acknowledgement at a university-wide symposium? We're studying heat loss through the windows of an old building and would like to obtain some IR images of the exterior and interior surfaces.

Re:NEW THERMOGRAPHER--NEEDING MARKETING IDEAS JKEngineer 1/20/2007
PhysicsGeek wrote:
y not be quite the marketing idea you're looking for, but would you be willing to consider using your IR equipment to help a couple university students develop some nice visual aids for their senior research project in exchange for a brief mention and acknowledgement at a university-wide symposium? We're studying heat loss through the windows of an old building and would like to obtain some IR images of the exterior and interior surfaces.
What university? Where?

Jack

Re:NEW THERMOGRAPHER--NEEDING MARKETING IDEAS miller0723 1/21/2007
did you find anything about services rendered contracts? i am also new to this field and would love maybe to help each other with any information that either one of us can get.
thermalconcepts1@bellsouth.net
thanks'
William Miller

Re:NEW THERMOGRAPHER--NEEDING MARKETING IDEAS PhysicsGeek 1/24/2007
JKEngineer wrote:
What university? Where?

Jack
Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti. Interested?

Re:NEW THERMOGRAPHER--NEEDING MARKETING IDEAS BK 3/2/2007
miller0723 wrote:
find anything about services rendered contracts? i am also new to this field and would love maybe to help each other with any information that either one of us can get.
thermalconcepts1@bellsouth.net
thanks'
William Miller
I would urge both of you to check our web-site.
www.wasshalegroup.com

We are currently gaining momentum and building our account base around the U.S. We are always looking for well experienced/well knowledged infrared thermographers to help with the business.

Let me know if either of you are interested. I can pass your information on to our Operations Manager.

BK

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012