Message Board Thread - "Agema Reporter 5.4 on Post Win2k Systems"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Agema Reporter 5.4 on Post Win2k Systems Oracle 2/22/2004
Ive heard this again and again but I thought Id would check back. Has anyone developed a patch to get Agema 5.4 to display properly on post Windows 2000 systems. I know about the Reporter 2000 series but there has not been enough improvements to justify the cost (still no spell check). You'd think after paying 50k each for 3 cams and 3k for the software that they may have supported it for more than a year. Microsoft is not even that bad.

Re:Agema Reporter 5.4 on Post Win2k Systems jgagnon 2/23/2004
Sorry, but Agema Report 5.4 is not compatible with Windows 2000 or XP. We just released a new version of reporting software called Reporter 7, which is built-in to Microsoft Word. Having a Word-based solution allows you to take advantage of all of the features of Word (such as spell checker) while providing the ability to analyze your images in a Word document. Having a standard report format also makes things easier if you have to distribute reports to others (no Report Viewer is required). It also has some new features that did not exist in Reporter 2000, like a built-in PDF converter, conditional text formatting, the ability to zoom-in on an IR image in the report and scroll to different areas, etc. If you would like to contact me I can send a datasheet describing the new software. It would be best to contact your local sales representative regarding pricing and availability.

Regards,

Jason Gagnon
FLIR Systems - Boston
Technical Support
e-mail: jason.gagnon@flir.com

Re:Agema Reporter 5.4 on Post Win2k Systems Chris Colson 4/2/2004
I have been running Agema Reporter 5.4.1 on a system that is running Windows XP for over a year now without much problem. I set the compatibility to win98 and had to go in and modify the templates so that all of the text boxes would have a white background. They were set to no background, but displaying as solid black boxes. Once I modified these two items I have had no problems. Hope this helps.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012