Message Board Thread - "IR camera wanted"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
IR camera wanted irish al 3/8/2007
I am looking for an IR camera for electrical & mechanical inspections, I am based in Ireland will consider all cameras
Regards Alan

Re:IR camera wanted Bob Berry 3/8/2007
You can contact me at bob@thermalvision.ie or on 087 2501691, I am based in Ireland and am more than happy to speak to you.

Re:IR camera wanted Simon 4/19/2007
irish al wrote:
oking for an IR camera for electrical & mechanical inspections, I am based in Ireland will consider all cameras
Regards Alan
We have a ThermaCAM P60 for sale that has had very little use and is in excellent condition. We're based in Perth, Western Australia and you can contact me at simon@premiumcasing.com.au.

Regards,
Simon Judge

Re:IR camera wanted Tony Holliday (HAWK IR) 4/26/2007
irish al wrote:
oking for an IR camera for electrical & mechanical inspections, I am based in Ireland will consider all cameras
Regards Alan
If you are looking to provide a full service package to your customers you might want to consider the "Intrinsically Safe" Ex|CAM AP Pro for exposive and safe area inspections.

http://www.hawkthermography.com/

Re:IR camera wanted jeff-ais 5/5/2007
I have a P25 with upgrades to make it like a P65, brand new. Must sell due to health problems, unable to work. Priced to sell fast.

Re:IR camera wanted jeff-ais 5/5/2007
I have a P25 with upgrades to make it like a P65, brand new. Must sell due to health problems, unable to work. Priced to sell fast. infrared-ais@earthlink.net

Re:IR camera wanted irish al 5/9/2007
jeff-ais wrote:
a P25 with upgrades to make it like a P65, brand new. Must sell due to health problems, unable to work. Priced to sell fast. infrared-ais@earthlink.net
can not get through on this email address, my email is paromid@gmail.com
Regards Alan

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012