Message Board Thread - "Reporter 8.1 vs Reporter 8.1 PRO?"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Reporter 8.1 vs Reporter 8.1 PRO? Katy 4/14/2007
Greetings! Is there a difference between Reporter 8.1 and Reporter PRO 8.1 ? If so, what IS it? When I ordered my camera, I had specified the PRO, and received the software, but nowhere on the box does it say "PRO." I can't tell from the website whether there are two versions out there, or if there is a little looseness with the name. The website specifically talks about the PRO version. PLEASE HELP! because I don't want to open this software until I know that it's what I ordered! (and, of course, I didn't get a chance to make this inquiry during the week, when the FLIR and Rep's offices are open...)

Thanks so much!

Katy

Re:Reporter 8.1 vs Reporter 8.1 PRO? jgagnon 4/16/2007
Katy,

There is a Professional and Standard version of Reporter 8.1. The part # for PRO is 1196700, the part # for STD is 1196702. This should be printed on a sticker somewhere on the box. The STD version is missing some of the Wizards and more advanced features such as trending and formulas. I have a PDF file showing all of the differences, if you e-mail me at jason.gagnon@flir.com I can forward this to you.

Regards,

Jason Gagnon
FLIR Systems, Inc.
Technical Support
e-mail: jason.gagnon@flir.com

Re:Reporter 8.1 vs Reporter 8.1 PRO? Katy 4/16/2007
jgagnon wrote:

There is a Professional and Standard version of Reporter 8.1. The part # for PRO is 1196700, the part # for STD is 1196702. This should be printed on a sticker somewhere on the box. The STD version is missing some of the Wizards and more advanced features such as trending and formulas. I have a PDF file showing all of the differences, if you e-mail me at jason.gagnon@flir.com I can forward this to you.

Regards,

Jason Gagnon
FLIR Systems, Inc.
Technical Support
e-mail: jason.gagnon@flir.com
Jason,

Thanks for the response. I'll be emailing you shortly.

Katy
IRIS Environmental Imaging

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012