Message Board Thread - "Application for cement company "

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Application for cement company Valdemir 5/10/2007

I am looking for information about applications of IR cameras for automation in the process of the cement production, with accompaniment of the Kiln.

Does anybody have knowledge of some application in this industry type?

Tks,

Valdemir(vsantos@prodtech.com.br)

Re:Application for cement company Hay 5/13/2007
Valdemir wrote:
looking for information about applications of IR cameras for automation in the process of the cement production, with accompaniment of the Kiln.

Tks,

Hello Valdemir,

Sorry fore my poor Englisch but I'm from the Netherlands. I do not have any experience with cement production, but there should be not many difference with other process automation with infrared thermografie. Could you tell me more about your application, maybe I can help you please feel free to contact me at info@theolt.nl

With regards
Hai Theunissen

Re:Application for cement company Bob Berry 5/14/2007
The biggest application is monitoring the Kiln itself. Automated thermography is very common on rotary kilns, and indeed othe types of kilns. It is relitavely simple to set a camera up permanently looking at the kiln, it can be monitored in a number of ways, from a simple monitor, to more advanced methods.

Hope this helps.

Re:Application for cement company DCP 10/4/2007
Valdemir wrote:
looking for information about applications of IR cameras for automation in the process of the cement production, with accompaniment of the Kiln.

Tks,

A cement kiln needs online monitoring with data logging facility.
Thermoteknix-UK sells very good systems for this.
Also check CemScanner.
I donot know if FLIR has got such a solution.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012