Message Board Thread - "convert seq files to xls or sth"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
convert seq files to xls or sth ukk98 11/12/2007
I need to convert this seq files to readable format. I have many films which i need to analize. But i dont know seq file format. Anyone can help me ? Conversion to avi isnt possible because of data lost.
Thanks for fast response.

Re:convert seq files to xls or sth Pelle 11/12/2007
The SEQ File format is proprietary to FLIR. If you purchase the SDK (Software Development Kit) then you can read the SEQ File format and get the data. The SEQ files do not directly contain the Temperature data but the Raw data and all calculations are done by either softwares ot Tools. The SDK makes it possible to read and analyse the images direct in Matlab as an Example.

Pelle Soderberg
FLIR Systems

Re:convert seq files to xls or sth DCP 11/15/2007
you can analyze the seq file using reporter 7.0 pro. of course you can analyze frame by frame,not the entire film at once.

Re:convert seq files to xls or sth jimloebig 9/2/2008
Pelle wrote:
File format is proprietary to FLIR. If you purchase the SDK (Software Development Kit) then you can read the SEQ File format and get the data. The SEQ files do not directly contain the Temperature data but the Raw data and all calculations are done by either softwares ot Tools. The SDK makes it possible to read and analyse the images direct in Matlab as an Example.

Pelle Soderberg
FLIR Systems
Is it possible to use rtools to read these .seq files?

Re:convert seq files to xls or sth Pelle 9/4/2008
jimloebig wrote:
Is it possible to use rtools to read these .seq files?
There is a Convert function in RTOOLS for SEQ files but it do not seem to work with all SEQ files when I did a test.
However the ExaminIR software will read the SEQ files.

You can also within Researcher do a Batch conversion of the SEQ to FPF (Flir Public Format) or SAF(Standard Archive Format) Files

Pelle

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012