Message Board Thread - "DR"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
DR Dominion Infrared 1/15/2008
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dominion Infrared is up for sale. This is a portable, turn key operation and a great opportunity for an established business or a first timer to put their stamp on how they want a business to run. I’m posting it here first because I feel it would be easier to pass off to someone in this community versus the general public. With a little training from ITC (if you are inexperienced) and great support from vehicles like their message boards, you have great potential. I have and will prove web traffic, contacts and page placement in google for serious inquiries only. I’ll give & show you everything from how to get E&O insurance, make standards as well as maintaining the website and it’s strong name recognition. As for me, I have become fortunate to experience more life than work and business. I’ll discuss everything as well as price with interested parties. Contact me thru my website on the ‘contact us’ page & thank you all for providing great information. www.dominioninfrared.com

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012