Message Board Thread - "Infrared thermal imaging camera"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Infrared thermal imaging camera Meckiff 1/25/2008
Sir,
I am interested to know as to whether we can use this camera in country like india.i would like to use for building diagnostic only.Specially to detect cracks /void /honey combing in concrete.Also want to diagnosis wah /terrace /dead wall leakage for high rise buildings please let me know is it possible or not

Re:Infrared thermal imaging camera Gary Orlove 1/31/2008
Meckiff wrote:
am interested to know as to whether we can use this camera in country like india.i would like to use for building diagnostic only.Specially to detect cracks /void /honey combing in concrete.Also want to diagnosis wah /terrace /dead wall leakage for high rise buildings please let me know is it possible or not
You can certainly use an infrared camera for these applications and more in India. Here are some contacts for FLIR Systems cameras in India.

India, Bangladesh, Buthan, Nepal
Dist Name: PCI Limited
Address: 19 Rajendra Park
NEW DELHI-110060,
INDIA
Tel: +91 11 2 5762562
Fax: +91 11 2 5755815
Email: pci@prime-pci.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subdealer of E-series & InfraCAM in India
Dist Name: Masibus Automation and Instrumentation Pvt Ltd
Address: B-30, GIDC Electronics Estate, Sector 25
Ghandhinagar - 382044
Gujurat
India
Tel: +91 79 23242950
Fax: +92 79 23242888
Email: sales@masibus.com

Re:Infrared thermal imaging camera Meckiff 4/15/2008
Respected Sir,
Thank you, for your prompt reply but regret to inform you that none of your flir distributors in india have promptly replied for my queries regarding rates nor for technical support.It is something very unusal to have quoted in Euro dollars rahter than quoting in usd.There by the rate quoted have increased considerably.there by loosing valued custome and eventually loosing busines permanently.
Lastly i would like to know whether RAZ-Infrared thermal imaging camera with 160 X 120 pixel ould serve for building diagnostics.
Mahendrs

Re:Infrared thermal imaging camera ZMK 8/6/2011
Meckiff wrote:
ed Sir,
Thank you, for your prompt reply but regret to inform you that none of your flir distributors in india have promptly replied for my queries regarding rates nor for technical support.It is something very unusal to have quoted in Euro dollars rahter than quoting in usd.There by the rate quoted have increased considerably.there by loosing valued custome and eventually loosing busines permanently.
Lastly i would like to know whether RAZ-Infrared thermal imaging camera with 160 X 120 pixel ould serve for building diagnostics.
Mahendrs
Hi Mahendrs,

Sad to know that your query hasn't been handled professionally. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Your query appears to be 2-3 years old now. We reckon that you must have met your requirement for a Thermal Imaging Camera. Just in case you haven't yet been able to meet your requirement, please let us know so that we'll be able to assist you in selecting a right TiC from a wide range of models.

We are authorized business partner of FLIR and have exclusive rights to sell FLIR B-series and Ebx cameras for building diagnostics on a pan India basis. We can be reached at anytime by Contacting at 88000 98392 or zaid.khan@sparrowi.com

Regards
Zaid Muhammad Khan
Sparrow Realty Pvt. Ltd.

Re:Infrared thermal imaging camera shassaf 2/22/2012
Hi to all ,

I want to recommend a top quality
infrared" target="_blank">http://www.controp.com/category/thermal-imaging-cameras">infrared night vision camera

Good luck

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012