Message Board Thread - "AGEMA Thermovision 1000 ECC"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
AGEMA Thermovision 1000 ECC shsu 5/25/2008
We are looking for the cables for the REMOTE CONTROL LR (P/N 193 998) for AGEMA THERMOVISION 1000 ECC (P/N 193 998) .

We would like to know where we can buy these cables? Thanks.

Re:AGEMA Thermovision 1000 ECC BisonAviation 3/5/2009
shsu wrote:
looking for the cables for the REMOTE CONTROL LR (P/N 193 998) for AGEMA THERMOVISION 1000 ECC (P/N 193 998) .

We would like to know where we can buy these cables? Thanks.
Are you still looking for parts for your ThermoVision 1000? We're looking for a TV-1000 and thought that if you haven't been able to find the parts needed to complete your system you might be trying to sell it. Thanks

Re:AGEMA Thermovision 1000 ECC shsu 3/5/2009
We got help from FLIR and our issue was solved. It is the hightest resolution (800x400) thermal camera in the world and it also equipped with two lens. If you would like to buy this whole system. how much do you want to buy them? Thanks.

Re:AGEMA Thermovision 1000 ECC BisonAviation 3/13/2009
shsu wrote:
help from FLIR and our issue was solved. It is the hightest resolution (800x400) thermal camera in the world and it also equipped with two lens. If you would like to buy this whole system. how much do you want to buy them? Thanks.
Good Afternoon,

I'm glad to hear that FLIR helped you out with the cable you needed. We would be interested in the complete system. How much are you asking for the system?

I don't check this board that often so if you don't mind, please send me an email at catchall (at) beechowners (dot) com

Thanks,

John

Re:AGEMA Thermovision 1000 ECC BisonAviation 3/24/2009
BisonAviation wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I'm glad to hear that FLIR helped you out with the cable you needed. We would be interested in the complete system. How much are you asking for the system?

I don't check this board that often so if you don't mind, please send me an email at catchall (at) beechowners (dot) com

Thanks,

John
Good Afternoon,

Just checking to see if you were still looking to sell your THV 1000? I haven't heard anything from you via email so I checked back here and see that you haven't posted anything either.

You can contact me via email at catchall (at) beechowners (dot) com - that's not my regular email, as I don't like to post my regular email on boards like this because I've found that doing so seems to generate a lot of spam. Once you email me at this "dummy" address I'll reply back from my regular one.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

John

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012