Message Board Thread - "Blower Door for Sale"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Blower Door for Sale SoCal Infrared 6/12/2008
Used Energy Conservatory Blower Door Fan, Speed Controller and cloth Door. $1500

I as well own the full duct blaster with DG 700 as well as tectite software and tecblast software. This system has only been used about 5 times and is in excellent condition (a little over a year old) You can buy all or just the blower door. If you want another DG700, the computer is $825 direct from manufacture. To buy all $3200 with software...I am located in Southern California.

Peter Hopkins, SoCal Infrared
peter@socalinfrared.com 888-762-2547

FYI: We are selling cause we are using the Retrotec product and this does not get used...

The deal here is you are getting about 15% off retail for a pretty much new unit but also getting $175 or $350 worth of software for free which allows you to automatically control equipment and report results.

Re:Blower Door for Sale unicyc1e 7/31/2008
Hello I am interested in the blower door fan, speed controler and cloth door. If it is still available could you let me know what else I would need if anything to conduct an air leakage test. Thank you Josh Turgeon unicyc1e@aol.com (603) 828-2290

Re:Blower Door for Sale SoCal Infrared 8/3/2008
unicyc1e wrote:
am interested in the blower door fan, speed controler and cloth door. If it is still available could you let me know what else I would need if anything to conduct an air leakage test. Thank you Josh Turgeon unicyc1e@aol.com (603) 828-2290
Josh,
Sorry for delay, just got back into town. I think I have the energy conservatory product sold right now, I should know by mid-week.

To conduct a Air Leakage test, I first recommend you determine the leakage rate of home and in addition the leakage rate of the ducts in home.

Once you know you have a leaky house...you of course determine the leakage areas via infrared technology. You can use smoke testers but in my business, time = money and unless you can milk the cow for hours of smoke testing, IR is the way to go.
I would recommend a Blower Door and Duct tester, a Fog machine for identifying duct leakage areas and an IR Camera.

I can help you with retrotec product as I am a representative for that product line. www.socalinfrared.com

Here is a image of a leaky light fixture during a blower door test....very easy to identify
Peter, 888-762-2547 ext. 3

Re:Blower Door for Sale husain 11/19/2009
SoCal Infrared wrote:
ergy Conservatory Blower Door Fan, Speed Controller and cloth Door. $1500

I as well own the full duct blaster with DG 700 as well as tectite software and tecblast software. This system has only been used about 5 times and is in excellent condition (a little over a year old) You can buy all or just the blower door. If you want another DG700, the computer is $825 direct from manufacture. To buy all $3200 with software...I am located in Southern California.

Peter Hopkins, SoCal Infrared
peter@socalinfrared.com 888-762-2547

FYI: We are selling cause we are using the Retrotec product and this does not get used...

The deal here is you are getting about 15% off retail for a pretty much new unit but also getting $175 or $350 worth of software for free which allows you to automatically control equipment and report results.
Hello,
I am interested in buying a Blower Door Systems with or without accessories. I would be highly indebted if you could contact me with the model and price.
husain.wajahat@gmail.com

Re:Blower Door for Sale ZEI 11/29/2010
It looks like this is an old post (2008) so want to let people know I have the exact same Energy Conservatory Blower Door System for sale as well: Door fan w/ optional padded case, Speed Controller with DG700 computer and Tectite software w/ padded case, Cloth Door, all in like new condition (used a handful of time by myself, cleaned after each use, mint). Looking for $3000 for the system. I also have a Fluke TiR infrared gun (like new too) for sale. Send me an email at sspiller@zeroenergyinternational.com or call me at 603-969-7988

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012