Message Board Thread - "Reporter 7.0 not instaling"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Reporter 7.0 not instaling Boom 6/20/2008
Long story short. I can't get MS word to start it hangs up. I removed office 2007. This is when it happened. I have tried everything. Even If I plug in my camera to my computor, I see nothing. I can't gain access. Now I get I need to make sure I have administrator rights. I do and there are no pass words. It wants on now. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Tech support just wants me to down load updates. I have done that and reloaded it allover again. I tried almost all the tricks that MS has on there web sight. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME OUT. The EX320 is used the disk I was sent looks like a copie I don't know. What do I need to do to make the ThermaCAM Reporter Professional software load on to my computor (Dell)?

Re:Reporter 7.0 not instaling Tintin 6/20/2008
Boom wrote:
ory short. I can't get MS word to start it hangs up. I removed office 2007. This is when it happened. I have tried everything. Even If I plug in my camera to my computor, I see nothing. I can't gain access. Now I get I need to make sure I have administrator rights. I do and there are no pass words. It wants on now. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Tech support just wants me to down load updates. I have done that and reloaded it allover again. I tried almost all the tricks that MS has on there web sight. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME OUT. The EX320 is used the disk I was sent looks like a copie I don't know. What do I need to do to make the ThermaCAM Reporter Professional software load on to my computor (Dell)?
Please go to http://flir.custhelp.com and register yourself and enter your incident.
Here you can download updates and manuals as well.

the latest update for Thermacam Reporter 7 is "SR4" you can download that update from flir.custhelp.com

We can then help you out with some different actions like system analyzing, error tracking. We can connect remotely to your computer and solve your issues remotely.

for us to be able to help you we need some more information regarding
what version of:
- Your OS
- Your Office
- Your ThermaCAM Reporter version

Best Regards
Tintin Pirzadeh

Re:Reporter 7.0 not instaling MrEd 6/22/2008
Running windows XP-Pro SP-3, Office 2000 Pro, I just started another ticket about Administrator rights. I keep getting that message even from Admin signed in page.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012