Message Board Thread - "Need some work"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Need some work alad711@aol.com 9/4/2008
I have been performing thermal imaging for 2 .5 years for this restoration company. I have my own IR camera an EX320. I have been trying to get people to call me but, I have limited success. Has any one have this expirience and have over come them. If so how did you accomplish this? I don't need loads of money may be about $500.00 to $1,000.00 per week.

Re:Need some work Gary Orlove 9/5/2008
Sounds like what you need is the Business Marketing - The IR WOW Factor - From DOWN Under to UP Over IR Clinic to be run at InfraMation 2008 in Reno, NV.

This Clinic will show you what it takes to create, develop and market an Infrared Scanning Business in today's Market Place. Learn the right plays and moves from others who have taken these hard steps and done the hard yards, follow their footsteps so you can avoid the pit falls and kick your own business goals! As your Marketing "COACHES" Peter & Malcolm will help you
discover what the IR WOW FACTOR is and how it can work for you and your Infrared Scanning Business. Whether you work for a large company or you are a one man operation, everyone needs to
know about the IR WOW FACTOR and the many benefits it has to offer. After attending this clinic you will leave InfraMation 2008 with a step by step plan (playbook) to Market and Promote your IR Business. With over 30 years combined experience in Business, Marketing, Sales, Promotions and Thermal Imaging;
Peter & Malcolm are your Coaches for "Spring Training". Be part of the TEAM at InfraMation 2008.

More information at
http://www.inframation.org/default.asp

Gary Orlove
Infrared Training Center

Re:Need some work alad711@aol.com 9/5/2008
Gary Orlove wrote:
like what you need is the Business Marketing - The IR WOW Factor - From DOWN Under to UP Over IR Clinic to be run at InfraMation 2008 in Reno, NV.

This Clinic will show you what it takes to create, develop and market an Infrared Scanning Business in today's Market Place. Learn the right plays and moves from others who have taken these hard steps and done the hard yards, follow their footsteps so you can avoid the pit falls and kick your own business goals! As your Marketing "COACHES" Peter & Malcolm will help you
discover what the IR WOW FACTOR is and how it can work for you and your Infrared Scanning Business. Whether you work for a large company or you are a one man operation, everyone needs to
know about the IR WOW FACTOR and the many benefits it has to offer. After attending this clinic you will leave InfraMation 2008 with a step by step plan (playbook) to Market and Promote your IR Business. With over 30 years combined experience in Business, Marketing, Sales, Promotions and Thermal Imaging;
Peter & Malcolm are your Coaches for "Spring Training". Be part of the TEAM at InfraMation 2008.

More information at
http://www.inframation.org/default.asp

Gary Orlove
Infrared Training Center
Gary, I looked at the pprogram it is all looks and sounds great. There is one major problem. I can not afford the expenses. May be if a miracle happens, I will attend next year. I need some business now.

Re:Need some work Mousey 9/7/2008
I agree about the class thing. I went to the level 1 class in Miami. It was a great class and Ron did a great job. I am in NC and I would like to do more with my camera as well and I would like some help with marketing too. Maybe Flir or someone has a marketing plan that we newbies can get a hold of? IR is definitely a WOW thing but in the hands of someone trying to market it then it is a high priced stud finder.

Re:Need some work alad711@aol.com 9/8/2008
Mousey wrote:
about the class thing. I went to the level 1 class in Miami. It was a great class and Ron did a great job. I am in NC and I would like to do more with my camera as well and I would like some help with marketing too. Maybe Flir or someone has a marketing plan that we newbies can get a hold of? IR is definitely a WOW thing but in the hands of someone trying to market it then it is a high priced stud finder.
Mousey, email me at: alad711@aol.com may be we can help each other market our services. May be we can attract others too.

Re:Need some work allen tanner 11/23/2008
alad711@aol.com wrote:
Mousey, email me at: alad711@aol.com may be we can help each other market our services. May be we can attract others too.
I am interested also
allen@tannercontractors.com

Re:Need some work emaconsul 10/6/2009
alad711@aol.com wrote:
Gary, I looked at the pprogram it is all looks and sounds great. There is one major problem. I can not afford the expenses. May be if a miracle happens, I will attend next year. I need some business now.
Hi: what are your qualifications and certification levels, Re you willing to travel for a one to two week job assignment, email back at emaengineers@aol.com. Any thermographer with minimum level 3 certification and few yrs experince can send his details and hourly rates for short 1-2 week assignment

Re:Need some work emaconsul 10/6/2009
alad711@aol.com wrote:
Hi: what are your qualifications and certification levels, Re you willing to travel for a one to two week job assignment, email back at emaengineer@aol.com or emaengineers@gmail.com. Any thermographer with minimum level 3 certification and few yrs experince can send his details and hourly rates for short 1-2 week assignment

Re:Need some work Bob Berry 10/6/2009
Mousey wrote:
about the class thing. I went to the level 1 class in Miami. It was a great class and Ron did a great job. I am in NC and I would like to do more with my camera as well and I would like some help with marketing too. Maybe Flir or someone has a marketing plan that we newbies can get a hold of? IR is definitely a WOW thing but in the hands of someone trying to market it then it is a high priced stud finder.
Marketing plans cannot be just copied and pasted, they must be developed specific to the individual needs. There are MANY good books and resources on marketing available. You can get advice and help from others, but you must do this yourself, or employ a business coach to help.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012