Message Board Thread - "I need to find work"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
I need to find work alad711@aol.com 9/4/2008
I had been working for a restoration company for many years. They went out of business. Prior to that I had been performing thermal imaging with their B2 camera. I have purchased an EX320 witch I love. The thing is I thought I'd find some work out there but its like pulling teeth. If any one has gone through this and now is doing well please let me know how you did it. I not need to make a lot of money just some money. If you can advise me I would greatly appreciate it.

Re:I need to find work Gary Orlove 9/5/2008
Sounds like what you need is the Business Marketing - The IR WOW Factor - From DOWN Under to UP Over IR Clinic to be run at InfraMation 2008 in Reno, NV.

This Clinic will show you what it takes to create, develop and market an Infrared Scanning Business in today's Market Place. Learn the right plays and moves from others who have taken these hard steps and done the hard yards, follow their footsteps so you can avoid the pit falls and kick your own business goals! As your Marketing "COACHES" Peter & Malcolm will help you
discover what the IR WOW FACTOR is and how it can work for you and your Infrared Scanning Business. Whether you work for a large company or you are a one man operation, everyone needs to know about the IR WOW FACTOR and the many benefits it has to offer. After attending this clinic you will leave InfraMation 2008 with a step by step plan (playbook) to Market and Promote your IR Business. With over 30 years combined experience in Business, Marketing, Sales, Promotions and Thermal Imaging; Peter & Malcolm are your Coaches for "Spring Training". Be part of the TEAM at InfraMation 2008.

More information at
http://www.inframation.org/default.asp

Gary Orlove
Infrared Training Center

Re:I need to find work ANTHONY 9/17/2008
alad711@aol.com wrote:
een working for a restoration company for many years. They went out of business. Prior to that I had been performing thermal imaging with their B2 camera. I have purchased an EX320 witch I love. The thing is I thought I'd find some work out there but its like pulling teeth. If any one has gone through this and now is doing well please let me know how you did it. I not need to make a lot of money just some money. If you can advise me I would greatly appreciate it.
I have been interested in Thermography for a few years now and have contemplated a change of career and setting up a Thermographic Survey business.
With the new Building Energy Regulations been implemented across Europe I thought the Thermography would complement the Building Energy Rating. I have qualified as a BER assessor and am now thinking of getting started in the Thermographic surveys.
Any advice or tips would be of great help.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012