Message Board Thread - "Need a thermographer in the baltimore,MD area ASAP"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Need a thermographer in the baltimore,MD area ASAP HITECHSOLUTIONS 9/5/2008
I was contacted by a company in Massachusetts to go and do a job in Baltimore,MD I turned down the job but said I would help to find somebody to do it. Here is what they sent me for what the job entails.
The facility is a food processing and distribution facility for Tulkoff Food Products, Inc. It is located in Holabird Industrial park in Baltimore, MD. The facility consists of a 28 degree freezer, 38 degree cooler, 45 deg dock and dry storage warehousing along with production space and office. Total facility size is +/-80,000 sf. The warehouse space is structural steel frame with insulated metal wall panels and roof is a flat membrane “Durolast” roof. Exposed steel roof support at a roof height of 40’.

There are two main condensation issues that we are trying to resolve which are 1) condensation drip at the interior insulated wall panel that separates the 38 deg cooler from the 45 deg dock and 2) condensation drips along the interior insulated wall panel that separates the 28 deg freezer from the ambient temp root wash area.

I would like to see if a thermal image could be done to help us pinpoint the cause of these two items and resolve.

If you think you can help. Please email me @ JoshuaPage@infraredhitech.com Thank You

Re:Need a thermographer in the baltimore,MD area ASAP HITECHSOLUTIONS 9/6/2008
Sorry guys I decided to go ahead and put in a Quote. If I don't get the job I will definetly repost.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012