Message Board Thread - "gasfind IR and P640 for sale"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
gasfind IR and P640 for sale Fresh Tracks 10/7/2008
I have decided to take a different course in my career and am selling these two camera's both camera's are in excellent condition, the P640 was just calibrated and had it's firmware updated in July, the Gas find IR is only 9 months old, I am asking $80,000 Canadian for the Gas Find IR and $40,000 Canadian for the P640 these two camera's should compliment each other in the right enviroment. for inquiries please email me @ infrared@snipercom.net

Re:gasfind IR and P640 for sale ZAINA 11/30/2009
Fresh Tracks wrote:
decided to take a different course in my career and am selling these two camera's both camera's are in excellent condition, the P640 was just calibrated and had it's firmware updated in July, the Gas find IR is only 9 months old, I am asking $80,000 Canadian for the Gas Find IR and $40,000 Canadian for the P640 these two camera's should compliment each other in the right enviroment. for inquiries please email me @ infrared@snipercom.net
$120,000 CANADIAN=USD______?

:gasfind IR and P640 for sale Thermovista 12/1/2009
Fresh Tracks wrote:
decided to take a different course in my career and am selling these two camera's both camera's are in excellent condition, the P640 was just calibrated and had it's firmware updated in July, the Gas find IR is only 9 months old, I am asking $80,000 Canadian for the Gas Find IR and $40,000 Canadian for the P640 these two camera's should compliment each other in the right enviroment. for inquiries please email me @ infrared@snipercom.net
Can you reply on info@thermovista.nl

What is the difference between the two.
Yes the price, can you explain that
and how much in euro┬┤s
and is it possible to go with that cams to europe
is there a restriction or not

Plese reply on info@thermovista.nl

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012