Message Board Thread - "Like new FLIR B2 for sell (980-328-9911)"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Like new FLIR B2 for sell (980-328-9911) steppe2223 10/22/2008
Hey guys, I have a used, mint B2 used very little. The MSRP on this bad boy is almost 10k. I am selling this for only $5,400 or BO. Save big. My name is Jon, you can call me at 980-328-9911. if you need more pics or have any questions let me know. Thanks

comes with:

MINT LIKE NEW 9.2mm lens
2 batteries
charger
original case
EarthLink and video cables

If you want The software it can be downloaded for free on FLIR’s website. I can send you the link if needed.

Here is a link to the FLIR B2 website: http://www.goinfrared.com/cameras/B-Series/thermacam-b2-infraredcamera

The camera is in mint condition. It has been used very little. There are no problems what so ever. I will include money back guarantee if not like new.

ThermaCAM® B2 (MSRP $9,889)
Great Value! Affordable & Feature-rich!
The ThermaCam® B2 infrared camera/thermal imager offers a non-invasive means of monitoring and diagnosing the condition of buildings. With a 160 x 120 detector offering improved image quality and an on-board Dew Point & Color Alarm, the B2 offers a great value of features and cost.
The B2 infrared camera/thermal imager is ideal for home inspectors, restoration contractors, home energy auditors, police officers, ghost hunters, appraisers, HVAC contractors, air quality professionals and anyone seeking a competitive advantage in their local building market.
Crisp, High Quality Images
Dew Point & Color Alarm Features
Interchangeable TelePhoto/Wide-Angle Lens Options
Bright, 2.5" Full-color LCD
Built-in Laser LocatIR
Easily Downloads to a PC - JPEG Format, Email-friendly
Includes QuickView Software (download from FLIR’s website)

Re:Like new FLIR B2 for sell (980-328-9911) steppe2223 10/26/2008
NEW PRICE IS $5,100

Re:Like new FLIR B2 for sell (980-328-9911) steppe2223 10/29/2008
steppe2223 wrote:
s, I have a used, mint B2 used very little. The MSRP on this bad boy is almost 10k. I am selling this for only $5,400 or BO. Save big. My name is Jon, you can call me at 980-328-9911. if you need more pics or have any questions let me know. Thanks

comes with:

MINT LIKE NEW 9.2mm lens
2 batteries
charger
original case
EarthLink and video cables

If you want The software it can be downloaded for free on FLIR’s website. I can send you the link if needed.

Here is a link to the FLIR B2 website: http://www.goinfrared.com/cameras/B-Series/thermacam-b2-infraredcamera

The camera is in mint condition. It has been used very little. There are no problems what so ever. I will include money back guarantee if not like new.

ThermaCAM® B2 (MSRP $9,889)
The ThermaCam® B2 infrared camera/thermal imager offers a non-invasive means of monitoring and diagnosing the condition of buildings. With a 160 x 120 detector offering improved image quality and an on-board Dew Point & Color Alarm, the B2 offers a great value of features and cost.
The B2 infrared camera/thermal imager is ideal for home inspectors, restoration contractors, home energy auditors, police officers, ghost hunters, appraisers, HVAC contractors, air quality professionals and anyone seeking a competitive advantage in their local building market.
Crisp, High Quality Images
Dew Point & Color Alarm Features
Interchangeable TelePhoto/Wide-Angle Lens Options
Bright, 2.5" Full-color LCD
Built-in Laser LocatIR
Easily Downloads to a PC - JPEG Format, Email-friendly
Includes QuickView Software (download from FLIR’s website)
New price $4,899

Re:Like new FLIR B2 for sell (980-328-9911) steppe2223 11/5/2008
NEW PRICE IS $4,499 call with any questions.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012