Message Board Thread - "Like new Thermacam SC640"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Like new Thermacam SC640 daz 10/22/2008
Due to a change in business direction I regretably am selling my beloved thermacam SC640.
It comes as a complete kit complete with a Toshiba laptop with Researcher Pro 2.8 Software, Reporter 8.3, Image Builder and of course microsoft office, all you need to get up and running straight away.
The SC640 comes with a standard 24 degree lens and the kit also contains the following additional lenses:
76mm/12 degree lens with case
19mm/45 degree lens with case
The camera has Dew point Software installed
I am open to any reasonable offer for the above kit or I may consider splitting up if necessary.

Re:Like new Thermacam SC640 JKEngineer 10/23/2008
Please contact me to discuss your camera system.

Jack
JKEngineer @ aol.com
1-7188846644

Re:Like new Thermacam SC640 fieldtherm 10/29/2008
daz wrote:
a change in business direction I regretably am selling my beloved thermacam SC640.
It comes as a complete kit complete with a Toshiba laptop with Researcher Pro 2.8 Software, Reporter 8.3, Image Builder and of course microsoft office, all you need to get up and running straight away.
The SC640 comes with a standard 24 degree lens and the kit also contains the following additional lenses:
I am open to any reasonable offer for the above kit or I may consider splitting up if necessary.
Hi,
I may be interested in the camera but not in the rest of the kit as I already have the software and I don't envisage having a use for the lenses in my line of work. Would you be interested in selling the camera only? Can you please advise

Thank You

Re:Like new Thermacam SC640 Alba 1/9/2009
daz wrote:
a change in business direction I regretably am selling my beloved thermacam SC640.
Hi There,

Is this sale still available? Please advise and af so i would be interested in speaking with you.

Thakyou.

Graham

Re:Like new Thermacam SC640 daz 1/9/2009
Alba wrote:
Hi There,

Is this sale still available? Please advise and af so i would be interested in speaking with you.

Thakyou.

Graham
Hi Graham,
This Equipment is still available for Sale if you are interested.
I am selling due to a change of direction in the business which I carry out.
The equipment is in excellent condition.
My direct e-mail if you wish to make contact is: darren@irtconsult.com

Re:Like new Thermacam SC640 Alba 1/9/2009
daz wrote:
Hi Graham,
This Equipment is still available for Sale if you are interested.
I am selling due to a change of direction in the business which I carry out.
The equipment is in excellent condition.
My direct e-mail if you wish to make contact is: darren@irtconsult.com
hi darren,

ive sent an email to the address provided. Look forward to hearing from you.

Graham

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012