Message Board Thread - "ThermaCam Ex300 for sale Less than 1yr old $10,000 or BO"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
ThermaCam Ex300 for sale Less than 1yr old $10,000 or BO BrendonP25 10/28/2008
Due to a Small Business attempt that didn't work out, I have a barely used ThermaCam Ex300 for sale. I bought it in March'08 so it still has about 5 months left on the warranty. It has a wide angle lens and all the usual things included with a FLIR camera (ex. case, batteries, charger, USB cable etc.) The only thing that may be missing is the software that comes with it (I have to look and see if I can find it). I bought it for $12,000 and would like to get around $10,000 for it but I am willing to come down. Thanks for reading.

Re:ThermaCam Ex300 for sale Less than 1yr old $10,000 or BO RBurney 10/31/2008
BrendonP25 wrote:
a Small Business attempt that didn't work out, I have a barely used ThermaCam Ex300 for sale. I bought it in March'08 so it still has about 5 months left on the warranty. It has a wide angle lens and all the usual things included with a FLIR camera (ex. case, batteries, charger, USB cable etc.) The only thing that may be missing is the software that comes with it (I have to look and see if I can find it). I bought it for $12,000 and would like to get around $10,000 for it but I am willing to come down. Thanks for reading.
I am interested. What is your email?

rburney@buildingsciencesllc.com

Re:ThermaCam Ex300 for sale Less than 1yr old $10,000 or BO BrendonP25 11/25/2008
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. My email is Brendon_pohner@hotmail.com. Email me whenever you want.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012