Message Board Thread - "any infrared info related to Trains and Railroads?.."

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
any infrared info related to Trains and Railroads?.. manuel-thermoimagen 12/27/2008
i am interested on learn about infrared aplications for railroads and trains.. any website or documents related to share will be apreciated.

Not for Electric Train, at my city we have no electric trains.

i dont know what to looking for, so maybe start at the wheels braking system, temperatures at the tracks before and after trains passes.. sorry for my incompleted post.

roberto.cruz@thermoimagen.com

Re:any infrared info related to Trains and Railroads?.. Gary Orlove 12/29/2008
See http://www.infraredtraining.com/community/boards/thread/2035/

http://itcnewsletter.com/2005/2005-05.htm#Feature

Re:any infrared info related to Trains and Railroads?.. CarlM 12/29/2008
Very good applications as the locomotive engine is electrically driven and braked. They use diesel engines to drive generators to power traction motors. I'd like to see some of your findings here.

Re:any infrared info related to Trains and Railroads?.. CarlM 12/29/2008
CarlM wrote:
od applications as the locomotive engine is electrically driven and braked. They use diesel engines to drive generators to power traction motors. I'd like to see some of your findings here.
Oops, sorry, didn't look at the image of the steam engine stack. The track imaging articles were very interesting.

Re:any infrared info related to Trains and Railroads?.. chris. 1/7/2009
manuel-thermoimagen wrote:
terested on learn about infrared aplications for railroads and trains.. any website or documents related to share will be apreciated.

Not for Electric Train, at my city we have no electric trains.

i dont know what to looking for, so maybe start at the wheels braking system, temperatures at the tracks before and after trains passes.. sorry for my incompleted post.

roberto.cruz@thermoimagen.com
I'm working for Via Rail in montreal. I have some pictures and information. You can joint me at christian_fleurent@viarail.ca

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012