Message Board Thread - "AGEMA Thermovision 470"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
AGEMA Thermovision 470 Francois 1/7/2009
We do have an AGEMA Thermovision 470 camera with a stiffy drive which we used to do IR on furnace tubes. We use the ThermaCAM Reporter 2000 Professional software with our FLIR ThermaCAM P60 camera. We use Windows XP as our platform. Is there a way for me to import the data from the stiffy to the ThermaCAM Reporter 2000 Professional software?

Re:AGEMA Thermovision 470 jgagnon 1/7/2009
Reporter 2000 is compatible with the Agema 470 images. It should work fine.

Regards,

Jason Gagnon
FLIR Systems, Inc.
E-mail: jason.gagnon@flir.com
Support: http://flir.custhelp.com

Re:AGEMA Thermovision 470 manuel-thermoimagen 1/7/2009
Francois wrote:
ave an AGEMA Thermovision 470 camera with a stiffy drive which we used to do IR on furnace tubes. We use the ThermaCAM Reporter 2000 Professional software with our FLIR ThermaCAM P60 camera. We use Windows XP as our platform. Is there a way for me to import the data from the stiffy to the ThermaCAM Reporter 2000 Professional software?
when you say 'import data' are you talking about get files from camera thru some sort of cable hooked from serial port to Computer?.

interesting question..

file format IMG from agema 470 works with reporter 2000pro....

Re:AGEMA Thermovision 470 Pelle 1/10/2009
Just a small Note.

It is true that Reporter 2000 can read the THV 470 images but not without some small manipulation.

When you use an AGEMA 470 and save the images on the Floppy Drive the Camera automatically names the image with an extension of 001,002.....
This extension is not recognized by Reporter 2000. As the File format used is img format the image need to be renamed so it has a .img extension.
As the name before the extension is the same for all images on the floppy you should also change that part to be able to distinguish between images.

Pelle Soderberg
FLIR Systems

AGEMA 450 or 470 osram 4/29/2010
i'm searching for an agema 450

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012