Message Board Thread - "Thermacam P60 Professional Imager For Sale"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Thermacam P60 Professional Imager For Sale lonestarjr 1/13/2009
Thermacam P60 purchased new and used by only 1 person. Excellent condition with headset, connecting cables, 3 relatively new batteries, storage card, carrying case and more. Closing down business due to economic conditions. This is a high resolution imager perfect for professional PM/PDM and Building Science applications. Submit inquiry to info@jampreventativemaintenance.com

Re:Thermacam P60 Professional Imager For Sale HARLEY 2/8/2009
lonestarjr wrote:
am P60 purchased new and used by only 1 person. Excellent condition with headset, connecting cables, 3 relatively new batteries, storage card, carrying case and more. Closing down business due to economic conditions. This is a high resolution imager perfect for professional PM/PDM and Building Science applications. Submit inquiry to info@jampreventativemaintenance.com
interested in obtaining a P60 unit, can you advise cost please

Re:Thermacam P60 Professional Imager For Sale lonestarjr 2/8/2009
HARLEY wrote:
interested in obtaining a P60 unit, can you advise cost please
I am selling the complete infrared imager package which includes the imager (purchased Nov, 2002 and upgraded in 2004), shoulder strap, headset, 3 fairly new batteries ($250.00 each), cables/connectors, ThermaCam 2000 Reporter software, charger and more. This entire package cost $50,000 new and I am the only person who has ever used it. Due to bank financing I will need to get $18,000 for the package in order to clear the bank note. This is a great opportunity for somebody to obtain a high quality infrared imager at a very good price!

Let me know if you're interested (maybe we can talk)/

Thanks!
John

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012