Message Board Thread - "Is there any way to merge reports into a single document?"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Is there any way to merge reports into a single document? Scott Willits 4/5/2004
I have an early version of Reporter Pro 2000 which evidently had some kind of memory bug that prevents me from creating reports with more than 50 or so images. Anything beyond that and all I get are blank pages that I can't edit.

Is there any way to merge multiple reports into a single document with a comprehensive summary table after the title page?

Thanks,
Scott

Re:Is there any way to merge reports into a single document? jgagnon 4/6/2004
There is no easy way to merge reports created with Reporter 2000 Pro. You can try to copy and paste page contents from one report to another, but this is very tedious and time consuming, and it can only be done one page at a time.

Jason Gagnon
FLIR Systems - Boston
Technical Support
phone: 978-901-8413
e-mail: jason.gagnon@flir.com

Re:Is there any way to merge reports into a single document? Thermoimagen 4/6/2004
I have the same problem with IRwin 5.3.1, i can not make reports with more than 40 images.

I discover that need to close all windows applications running in the background for be able to work with more images when reporting.

try that to see if works.

regards.

Re:Is there any way to merge reports into a single document? Dusty 4/14/2004
Will there be a Reporter Pro 2000 software update that will address this need?

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012