Message Board Thread - "Digital Video Recording Devices??"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Digital Video Recording Devices?? tmi 1/28/2009
Does anyone out there know a good hand held digital video recording device that can be used with the BX320? I am having trouble locating one..

Re:Digital Video Recording Devices?? TomC 1/29/2009
The Archos AV500 or AV700 are good DVR units. They can be purchased directly from Archos or Amazon or many other electronics retailers via the internet. Also, I have seen small Samsung video recorders, available at most big box retailers, used for this application. The Archos has a proprietary connector for video in and video out to the recorder and a standard RCA plug to the camera. The video plug will be color coded yellow and fits into the yellow jack on your camera.

Re:Digital Video Recording Devices?? Derrick 2/8/2009
Check out the products from a company called " Red Hen".

Re:Digital Video Recording Devices?? RobertC 2/9/2009
I'm new here, but I have used Sony Mini-DV recorders for years with borescopes and such.

Great results.

Re:Digital Video Recording Devices?? RRaymer 2/18/2009
tmi wrote:
yone out there know a good hand held digital video recording device that can be used with the BX320? I am having trouble locating one..
Take a look at the COWON A3 digital video recorder. The COWON A3 is similar to the ARCHOS AV-Series recorders, but does not require the proprietary video adapter like the ARCHOS brand. The COWON A3 also comes with the video cable you need to plug directly into the RCA video output on the bottom of your BX32O.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012