Message Board Thread - "looking for some expert Thermographer Boston"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
looking for some expert Thermographer Boston EoghainOHorgain 1/29/2009

Hello Everyone My Name is Eoghain, I am from Ireland, I am coming to Boston, End of April for Level 1 training, I hope to get the most out of the week Training, by hopefully getting some expert experience in the evenings in the building Science/home audit area of Thermography,
If anybody in the Boston Area or Geneva Ohio(thats where my wifes family are) would take me under there wing to give me some real experience & advice it would really make my training Complete,

kindests Regards
Eoghain

Re:looking for some expert Thermographer Boston FlemmingIR 2/4/2009
Hi Eoghain,

I will be happy to meet with you and provide my advice and information on how I have made my infrared company work.

Re:looking for some expert Thermographer Boston EoghainOHorgain 2/9/2009
Thank you Sir

my Email is kingthistle@hotmail.com or if you give me your details i will contact you in due course, do you currently have a web site ?

I will be in boston for the April 27-1 may Level 1

kindest regards
Eoghain

Re:looking for some expert Thermographer Boston Prunty 3/20/2009
EoghainOHorgain wrote:
lo Everyone My Name is Eoghain, I am from Ireland, I am coming to Boston, End of April for Level 1 training, I hope to get the most out of the week Training, by hopefully getting some expert experience in the evenings in the building Science/home audit area of Thermography,
If anybody in the Boston Area or Geneva Ohio(thats where my wifes family are) would take me under there wing to give me some real experience & advice it would really make my training Complete,

kindests Regards
Eoghain
Eoghain,

nice to meet a fellow Irishman on here. Wouldn't mind having a chat sometime. Are you still living in Ireland??
email John.whelan@energysavingservices.com

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012