Message Board Thread - "Agema Thermovision 870 fault"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Agema Thermovision 870 fault asiarelay 3/30/2009
The scanner is making a loud clacking sound and the monitor picture is not locked. Have checked inside and all looks OK. The noise is coming from the oscillating mirror. Does anyone have any idea of what could be faulty ? Failing that where can I get it repaired in either the UK, Singapore or Thailand. Flir are not interested in repairing it.
Thanks
Dave

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 fault Pelle 4/1/2009
The Reason your camera is clicking is that the Vertical Mirror is hitting the End stops as it is free running without control.
The Reason is that the syncronization signal is not working.
Reason.
Faulty Trig sensor
Missing 5 Volt for Sensor
Or the Servobord Logic is faulty.

Pelle Soderberg
FLIR Systems

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 fault asiarelay 4/2/2009
Hi Pelle,
Thank you very much for the information. I will have a look at the camera when I have time and see if I can locate the sensor. Can you give me a rough idea of location ? Type of sensor ? Any additional help appreciated.

I did try Flir HK (no response) and Flir UK who said that it was too old and they were not interested in repairing it. A shame as it is beautifully made.

Thanks

Dave

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 fault DaleBrumfield 9/7/2009
Pelle wrote:
son your camera is clicking is that the Vertical Mirror is hitting the End stops as it is free running without control.
Reason.
Faulty Trig sensor

Pelle Soderberg
FLIR Systems
I have a thermovision 870 made in 1989, I believe. Does anyone know how much that may sell for today? There are two boxes with lens, instruction manual, etc. Thanks!

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 fault HPLC57 2/7/2010
DaleBrumfield wrote:
I have a thermovision 870 made in 1989, I believe. Does anyone know how much that may sell for today? There are two boxes with lens, instruction manual, etc. Thanks!
Hello, you still ThermoVision Agema 870 scanner? you want to sell?

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 fault asiarelay 2/7/2010
HPLC57 wrote:
Hello, you still ThermoVision Agema 870 scanner? you want to sell?
I still have the camera though have not been able to fix it. Cannot get hold of diagrams or much info about it. Have the portable monitor unit, psu, a couple of lens and case. Send me an email to:

dmd_ars@yahoo.co.uk if interested.

Dave

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 fault HPLC57 2/18/2010
asiarelay wrote:
I still have the camera though have not been able to fix it. Cannot get hold of diagrams or much info about it. Have the portable monitor unit, psu, a couple of lens and case. Send me an email to:

dmd_ars@yahoo.co.uk if interested.

Dave
I am interested, send me an email at caso.gianfranco @ tiscali.it, with your request for the sale.

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 fault HPLC57 2/18/2010
Pelle wrote:
son your camera is clicking is that the Vertical Mirror is hitting the End stops as it is free running without control.
Reason.
Faulty Trig sensor

Pelle Soderberg
FLIR Systems
I have the same problem, where is the faulty component?
Regards

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012