Message Board Thread - "AGEMA 570 CLOSE UP LENS LW 64/150"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
AGEMA 570 CLOSE UP LENS LW 64/150 firefighter3128 4/3/2009
I have a AGEMA 570 Close up lens "Close up lens LW 64/150" from a job I had 3 years ago sitting at my house I have no use for it now and would like to sell it. I am not sure if it worth anything but I seen a few on ebay kinda like it. If you are interested in this lens please reply. I dont want to put a high price on here and get laughed at. Part #194 533. The lens shows no scratches and comes with lens caps and carrying case. I can take photos if needed. Also if you know how much or little this lens is worth please let me know so I can put a price on here.

Thank you

Re:AGEMA 570 CLOSE UP LENS LW 64/150 Doug in Ottawa 11/19/2010
firefighter3128 wrote:
a AGEMA 570 Close up lens "Close up lens LW 64/150" from a job I had 3 years ago sitting at my house I have no use for it now and would like to sell it. I am not sure if it worth anything but I seen a few on ebay kinda like it. If you are interested in this lens please reply. I dont want to put a high price on here and get laughed at. Part #194 533. The lens shows no scratches and comes with lens caps and carrying case. I can take photos if needed. Also if you know how much or little this lens is worth please let me know so I can put a price on here.

Thank you
Is your close-up lens still available?
Please let me know!

diverdoug at gmail.com

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012