Message Board Thread - "WANTED: Agema ThermoVision 1000"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
WANTED: Agema ThermoVision 1000 BisonAviation 4/4/2009
Good Morning All,

We're currently looking to purchase a ThermoVision 1000 scanner. We already have the rest of the system (controller, cables, remote), we're just missing the scanner. We would consider purchasing an entire system as I suspect that there aren't many folks out there with *just* a scanner lying around that they want to get rid of.

We could also use a set of manuals (will pay to have copies of yours made) as the ones we have are incomplete.

I have tried to make contact with the fellow several threads down that indicated that he had a system, but have never heard anything back from him.

If you have a system or manuals that you would like to sell please email me with details at:

catchall@beechowners.com .

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

John Atkin

Re:WANTED: Agema ThermoVision 1000 shsu 12/4/2011
We have the complete system but we got the warning message about the level of the cooling is low. Beside this issue, it is a working system.

Re:WANTED: Agema ThermoVision 1000 BisonAviation 12/4/2011
Could you email me with details and perhaps a couple of photos of the system you have. I'd be interested in it, even with the bad cooler. I'm sure it still has parts value to us.

Email me at catchall@beechowners.com (sorry, I hate to post my real email address on public forums as that always seems to lead to spam).

Thanks,

John Atkin

Re:WANTED: Agema ThermoVision 1000 BisonAviation 1/5/2012
shsu wrote:
the complete system but we got the warning message about the level of the cooling is low. Beside this issue, it is a working system.
Good Evening Shsu,

I replied earlier to ask for more info about the THV 1000 system you have, but have not heard back yet. We would be interested in purchasing the system, even if it's not fully functional right now. If you can, would you please email me with some further info on exactly what you have and perhaps some photos? My email can be found in my earlier posts on this topic.

Thanks,

John Atkin

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012