Message Board Thread - "Flir/Agema 570 for sale - $10K"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Flir/Agema 570 for sale - $10K Keith Fuller 4/20/2009
I have a nice Flir/Agema 570 for sale complete with optional LCD screen, Reporter 2000, case, 2 batteries and extra data cards. This is an excellent unit with little use. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Keith Fuller
Columbus, OH

Re:Flir/Agema 570 for sale - $10K SNB 6/2/2009
Keith Fuller wrote:
a nice Flir/Agema 570 for sale complete with optional LCD screen, Reporter 2000, case, 2 batteries and extra data cards. This is an excellent unit with little use. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Keith Fuller
Columbus, OH
Still have the camera for sale? Got any pics of the system and accessories

Re:Flir/Agema 570 for sale - $10K Keith Fuller 6/2/2009
The camera is still for sale. I will take some pictures later this week when I get home and post them. Feel free to contact me directly at k-fuller@earthlink.net.

Re:Flir/Agema 570 for sale - $10K Keith Fuller 6/5/2009
Here are a couple of photos of the camera. Included are camera, carrying case, external LCD display, Headset for audio notes, 4 data cards, a video out cable (can connect to any video diplay using RCA jack or can capture video on your PC), a card reader since most modern PCs do not have the larger PCMCIA slot nor the card slot for the SD card), the external power source, 2 batteries plus charger, Reporter 2000 w/manual and the camera manual. Everything is in very good condition with little use.

Flir/Agema 570 for sale - $10K OBO Keith Fuller 11/18/2009
This camera is still available (I have not tried too hard to sell it). If you are interested please contact me for more info and make an offer. It is in very good condition...

Re:Flir/Agema 570 for sale - $10K Fill Craft 12/3/2010
well, this post is a bit out of date, but I should say that whenever this camera was sold, its present owner made a good choice. from the reviews I found by http://filecraft.com shared files site, I can say that this product is wery well evaluated. if I needed a camera, it would be Flir/Agema 570.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012