Message Board Thread - "Agema Thermovision 870 faulty Trig Sensor"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Agema Thermovision 870 faulty Trig Sensor asiarelay 4/24/2009
I have stripped down the camera and I think I have found the trig sensor which may be faulty, see picture. I think this (CR3) is a photodiode. It is located behind the oscillating mirror and would obviously measure the speed of oscillation.

I think an equivalent would be Farnell:

http://sg.farnell.com/eg-g-vactec/vtb-1013bh/optical-sensor-photodetector-p/dp/1221307?_requestid=68244

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 faulty Trig Sensor Pelle 4/24/2009

That is just an LED
It reflects on the back of the mirror on to two sensors that are connected to some Opp amps that will generate a sawtooth signal where you will get a position signal of 500 mV /degree.

As there are basically no more parts the best would be to pick up an old camera somewhere and use it for spareparts.

Pelle

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 faulty Trig Sensor Pelle 4/24/2009
One more thing to think about.
The 870 has approx 100 x 80 points resolution and can today be replace by very inexpensive cameras like the FLIR i-series. This will give you basically the same type of camera in a smaller lighter package, save images as JPG do image analysis on modern computers (only DOS based analysis available for THV870). My opinion is that you are waisting your time trying to fix this camera unless it is for your own hoppy.

Pelle Soderberg
FLIR Systems

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 faulty Trig Sensor HPLC57 2/27/2010
asiarelay wrote:
stripped down the camera and I think I have found the trig sensor which may be faulty, see picture. I think this (CR3) is a photodiode. It is located behind the oscillating mirror and would obviously measure the speed of oscillation.

I think an equivalent would be Farnell:

http://sg.farnell.com/eg-g-vactec/vtb-1013bh/optical-sensor-photodetector-p/dp/1221307?_requestid=68244

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks

Dave
I seek an urgent replacement picture, or buy a scanner Agema ThermoVision 870/880.
send email to caso.gianfranco @ tiscali.it
Regards

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 faulty Trig Sensor gingie 4/19/2010
HPLC57 wrote:
I seek an urgent replacement picture, or buy a scanner Agema ThermoVision 870/880.
send email to caso.gianfranco @ tiscali.it
Regards
If anyone needs and complete unit with various lenses etc, then let me know?

Re:Agema Thermovision 870 faulty Trig Sensor gingie 4/19/2010
gingie wrote:
If anyone needs and complete unit with various lenses etc, then let me know?
If anyone needs and complete unit with various lenses etc, then let me know? p-t-s@live.com

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012